Advising and accompanying financial institutions and companies with financial complexity to identify, measure and address financial risks. This is in addition to the planning of the funding structure of financial transactions, assessing instruments for investors and stakeholders, and assessing debt solvency.
The services include:
– Financial modeling, such as an Excel-based cashflow model;
– Model development and validation for risk management (models for credit, underwriting, liquidity, market risk, investment management, etc.);
– Risk mapping – building and analyzing relevant risks;
– Analysis of financial structures and optimal financing terms;
– Supporting decision-making processes, including financial pricing;
– Supporting the identification, measurement and mitigation of financial risks.
The firm’s staff uses the most advanced tools and techniques from the world of data science based on MS-Excel and Python.